Old women, regardless of their age, can choose glass frames that make them appear classy and sophisticated, as well as fashionable and trendy items. Not forgetting that these affordable prescription glasses, men’s eyeglasses frames, inexpensive prescription glasses and online prescription eyeglasses should be chosen to suit jewelry and other accessories.
1. Consider more than one pair: First, consider buying more than one items when you order prescription glasses online. Why? As a fashion item to be worn every day, different prescription glasses will go well with different jewelry and clothing. Charla Krupp, the writer of “How Not to Look Old” recommends three pairs, work day, one for evenings and one for weekends.
2. Go for frameless types: Frameless affordable prescription glasses, women and men’s eyeglasses frames and inexpensive prescription glasses blend into the face beautifully. You end up not drawing much attention to the fact that you are wearing glasses. You can also go for online prescription eyeglasses that do not have black frames. As you order prescription glasses online, please remember that frames and their colors can change your looks greatly, so take great care. Clear frames are considered funky and functional and can be worn with almost any outfit.
3. Consider these three things: Your face shape, hair color and personality are important factors as you order online prescription eyeglasses or order prescription glasses online. For instance, square frames will balance out a long face shape and length. Black frames look great when the hair is black. Black shades work well with black people while brown work well with brown faces.
You can also consider wearing tortoise shell frames that flatter everyone, unless if you have grey hair because they have blonde, gold or brown flecks.
4. Avoid wearing glasses on a chain: This, according to Krupp, will make you look older.
5. Bring a friend a long: Bringing a friend along when buying affordable prescription glasses, women and men’s eyeglasses frames or inexpensive prescription glasses helps you to know if the glasses are suitable or flattering your face shape and size.
6. Consider modern styles and aggressive looks: Yes. As a older woman, they will make you look younger. In addition, you can consider wearing red, browns and burgundies that make you look younger, while avoiding blue, gray and steel frames that make you look older. In other words, choose warm tones for eyeglass frames.
7. Get the right size: Do not go for those that are too big or too small for your face. Check that they do not ride up higher than your brow if you love oversized frames.
8. Use carefully with other accessories: Do not overwhelm the look by piling scarves, hats and jewelry. Just stay simple. Use large necklaces to balance small glasses. You can also match the lip color with the frames from the best online glasses store to balance out the bottom of the face with the top of the face.